Do you want to unfold your full potential as a project manager in a growing, agile organisation producing advanced scientific instruments to a global market?
At JJ X-Ray, we share a passion for developing mechanical systems that facilitate ground-breaking research results in synchrotron radiation and neutron scattering. We are dedicated to deliver state-of-the-art scientific instrumentation through great design, scientific know-how, and years of experience.
JJ X-Ray is in a strategic, solid growth and the order portfolio is increasing accordingly. Therefore, we are opening position for an experienced project manager in our organization. You will be part of a dynamic team consisting of 16 highly skilled and innovative engineers, physicists and technicians. We are looking forward to welcome one more gifted colleague, who will bring new ways of thinking to our company.
Project management at a high level
Over the years, our product portfolio has expanded significantly in close collaboration with our expert customers and through our own R&D projects. Therefore, we need you to manage our projects in all phases from sale to delivery.
• You participate in the startup meeting with the customer and receives all the specifications.
• Together with the project team you will create a clear, ambitious plan and ensure that the project is delivered successfully on time with agreed quality, scope and cost.
• You have follow-up meetings regularly with the project team to ensure progression, input, right on time delivery of components etc.
• Together with Sales, you give input and status updates to customers.
• In this job, you will shape our future project management practices and standard operating procedures.
For the right applicant, this is an extremely exciting position with possibilities for both professional and personal development.
Structure, overview and authority
Our new colleague has the following qualifications:
• Degree in mechanical engineering. Your background might include specialist experience within design and CAD modelling, but you have decided to turn your career in direction of project management.
• You can apply best project management practices to lead and steer the project teams safely through different stages of the projects.
• You understand the importance of good documentation practices and see the value in having solid documentation of the project.
On the personal level, we expect that you are excited about working with advanced mechanical systems and projects to an international market.
You are persistent and operate with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines. You enjoy a busy working day and can progress several tasks in parallel.
The external company language is English so a proficiency in written and spoken English is required. The internal languages are Danish and English, so there is no requirement to master Danish.
JJ X-Ray offers
• An inclusive work environment involving everyone in the projects from beginning to end.
• Lots of responsibility, high expectations and trust from the start.
• A fun and informal work atmosphere.
• A healthy and attractive work life balance where you are able to plan your everyday work.
• Are you inspired of jogging, walking or a mountain bike tour in the beautiful surroundings – you are free to do that. We offer freedom with responsibility.
Please apply here