About Vacuum Slits
The JJ X-RAY vacuum slit systems are guaranteed to operate smoothly down to 10-5 mbar. Depending on the exact nature of your system and the location of the slit system and with respect to the pump and the gauge, you may be able to measure as low as 10-7 mbar with our vacuum slits incorporated in your system. For an even better vacuum, please take a look at our UHV slits.
Our vacuum slit systems differ in the following ways:
- How apertures are formed (four individual blades (IB) or coordinated
- The size of the aperture
- The body size of the slit system
Regardless of which you choose, you will always get:
- Micron or sub-micron resolution
- Micron repeatability and accuracy
- High reliability and low maintenance (we rarely see these sent back for repair)
If you need to insert your slit system inside a larger vacuum chamber, we offer a high vacuum version of our IB-C50-AIR prepared for 10-7 mbar or more depending on the chosen material options (UHV-rated materials). Read more about vacuum properties here or contact us for more information.
For more details, please click on the various vacuum slit systems. And in our slit catalog, you can have a quick overview of the large variety of JJ slit systems.