Are you a flexible person with a getting-things-done mentality? Do you have experience as a beamline scientist or engineer? And are you looking for a challenge in industry? If so, we might be looking for you to join our sales team!
At JJ X-Ray sales is not ‘just sales’ though. As an important part of our philosophy, salespersons are involved from the first discussions with the customer, through the engineering phase and all the way to installation and commissioning. Therefore, our ideal candidate has experience with all kinds of instrumentation. Some examples could be mirror systems, crystal monochromators, gratings, refractive optics, beam positioning, imagers, timing tools, sample environments and much more. Ideally, you also have experience with beamline control hard- and software. You are confident with X-Ray ray tracing and with thermal and vibrational FEA simulations and their measurements.
JJ X-Ray is a fast growing company based in Denmark. We specialize in the design, production, testing, and commissioning of synchrotron, free-electron laser (FEL), and neutron beamline equipment. Our team of experts brings practical experience and in-depth knowledge in high-precision instrumentation within these facilities. We’re committed to developing state-of-the-art equipment that enables scientists to push the boundaries of science.
At JJ X-Ray, we pride ourselves on understanding the challenges and high expectations faced by scientists in these fields. Many of our team members hold Ph.D. degrees in the field of synchrotron experimentation, which gives us unique insights into our customers’ needs and aspirations. We foster an agile working environment that breaks down the traditional boundaries between departments, allowing us to maintain a customer-centric focus.
As a Technical Sales Person at JJ X-Ray, you will play a pivotal role in our growth and success. Your primary responsibility will be to engage with potential customers, understand their needs and advise them about various solutions. You will form a bridge between our exceptional engineering team and our customers, ensuring that their requirements are met. You keep up with the latest developments in the field an play a role in the development of new products.
- Identify and engage with potential customers in the synchrotron, FEL, and neutron beamline research communities.
- Understand customer requirements, provide technical information, and tailor solutions to meet their specific needs.
- Collaborate with our technical experts to ensure that customer expectations are aligned with the capabilities of our equipment.
- Prepare and deliver compelling product presentations, demonstrations, and proposals.
- Negotiate and close deals, maintaining strong customer relationships through the sales process.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and emerging technologies to provide valuable insights to our team.
- Beamline instrumentation experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a can-do mentality
- Self-motivated and results-driven with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Note that sales experience is not required the role requires an interest in the financial part of selling and an outward facing attitude.
Why Join JJ X-Ray
- Join a dynamic and forward-thinking team that values expertise and innovation.
- Work in an industry closely related to academic research.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Work with cutting-edge technology and contribute to the advancement of science.
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
If you are passionate about technical sales and want to be a part of a team that empowers scientists to make breakthroughs in their research, JJ X-Ray is the place for you.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to welcoming a talented individual to our team who shares our passion for pushing the boundaries of science.